Find us on all your favorite sites:
<< >>April 2013
| Mo || Tu || We || Th || Fr || Sa || Su |
| 1|| 2|| 3|| 4|| 5|| 6|| 7|
| 8|| 9||10||11||12||13||14|
|29||30|| || || || || |
Updated: Friday, 26 April 2013 09:22
If you find health clubs intimidating, uncomfortable, competitive, and expensive, then join us at the YWCA where you can work out at your own pace in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere! Receive individualized attention from our professional, certified instructors and meet other women who are also there to get fit! The YWCA “Bodyshop” program will help you improve the efficiency of your heart and lungs, burn fat, tone your body and have fun! Regular exercise reduces stress, increases flexibility and endurance and can improve your physical and mental state. TRY YOUR FIRST CLASS FREE! Body Shop offers:
- Certified professional instructors
- An airy gym with mirrors, sound system and a wood floor
- Affordable classes
- Convenient class schedule
- A comfortable atmosphere for women to get in shape!
- Body Shop Exclusive! Tone your muscles and strengthen your bones with Dr. Robert and Annette Sweezey's "Osteoball" Program. Experience the difference!
- INSTRUCTORS: Terese Miller, Sharon Donaldson, Nancy Kaufman, Nurit Krauss, Adelaide McLean, Rita Ashton and Hannah Kapp.
- COST: $70 for 10 classes;$180 for 30 classes
- NOTICE - Bodyshop Cards are valid for 3 months
- NO EXTENSIONS (except for medical disability, to be extended at Program Director's discretion).
- CH= Core with Heart (Yogic core strength w/Pilates mat work.)
- BB = Barre Body class (overall body conditioning class)
- TLB = Timeless Body
- GE = Gentle Exercise (aerobic, strength & flexibility suitable for all fitness levels)
- ST = Step Aerobics
- S/S = Strong and Stretched
- ST/I = Step Interval (step/resistance equipment to alternate between cardio/strength work)
- Y = Yoga
- ZG = Zumba Gold (great Latin dance-cardio class!)
Body Shop Calendar
Body Shop classes require a Body Shop or Body Shop/Weight Room combo card.